SonoTrax Dopplers are easy-to-use ultrasonic dopplers that allow mothers and health care professionals to retrieve a fetal heart rate (FHR). The SonoTrax Pro Doppler provides caregivers with a cost-effective solution to meet routine obstetric and vascular requirements.
Sonotrax Dopplers come in many configurations. Please inquire if you have questions about a certain configuration.
SonoTrax Basic A
SonoTrax Pro Configuration:
The SonoTrax Pro model has a backlight, audio playback, and audio output, which can be connected with earphones or recorders. You can also operate the unit with a 4MHz, 5MHZ, or 8MHz probe for vascular diagnosis.
- Ergonomic design allows the unit to be compact and lightweight
- Large backlight LCD display
- Accurate FHR detection
- Interchangeable probes
- Supports 2MHZ, 3MHZ, 4MHZ, 5MHZ, 8MHZ waterproof probes
- Realtime, average, and manual FHR
- Long-lasting battery, approximately 8hrs of continuous use
- Power Saving Mode
Please contact us for pricing or to place an order.