The SD3 Ultrasonic Pocket Doppler offers superior performance for a great value. With excellent sensitivity, complete interchangeability, and high durability, the SD3 series Ultrasonic Pocket Dopplers is ideal for routine fetal heart rate detection.
The SD3 is designed for auscultation (intermittent listening) of fetal sound. The 2 or 3 MHz waterproof probes can be used for the detection of fetal heart rate as a general indication of fetal well being and also to verify fetal heart viability following patient trauma.
The unit can also be equipped with 4MHz or 8 MHz probes for vascular diagnosis.
- Plug-and-play, waterproof interchangeable probes
- 2 MHz probe with deep penetration for late term-pregnancy and overweight patients
- 3 MHz probe may detect fetal heartbeat as early as 9 weeks
- AA batteries compatible
- Unique charger stand design for organized storage
- Real-time monitoring for daily use
- Bright OLED screen with real-time FHR display
- 4/5/8MHz probe for blood flow detection
Please contact us for pricing or to place an order.